AIRPLANES > EAGLET VERSION 1.20 FOR FSX AND PREPAR3D V2. Payware (Jun 2014)
The Eaglet light sport aircraft addon for Flight Simulator X is now available. This small high wing, all metal 2 seater is powered by a Rotax 912 engine and has a cruise speed of 105 kts. There are two different panel versions available. One with normal analog style gauges and the other with an Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS). These aircraft are based on the real world VH-DBJ and 24-7600 which are based at Redcliffe Flight Training. Special thanks to Mahl and the team at Redcliffe for their help in developing this aircraft.
FlightSimStore Price $19.95 AUD
Simmarket Price 17.25 EUR (14.20 without tax)
PC Aviator Australia Price $19.95 AUD
PC Aviator USA Price $19.95 USD
FS PilotShop Price $19.95 USD
V1.21 PATCH AVAILABLE (Sep 2014)
This patch will fix a problem with the GPS296 where the correct transition was not being selected when activating an approach. It will also fix the position of the water rudder in the floats model so it will handle properly on water. The patch will work for the payware version as well as the free demo version.
Download Eaglet V1.21 patch
All screenshots are high resolution (largest is 1920 pixels wide) and unedited except for cropping. Screenshots will open in a new browser window.
- Native FSX model
- Incredibly detailed model with full animations and completely clickable virtual cockpit
- Silky smooth 3D gauges
- Custom gauges including radios, GPS and autopilots
- Two different panel setups, EFIS glass cockpit and normal analog gauge cockpit
- Seasky floats version
- Lovely Lotus style landing lights
- Virtual cockpit rain effects
- Realistic Prop Torque effects
- 7 real world liveries plus 4 with user adjustable registration numbers
- Genuine engine sounds
- Hot swappable RPM (engine/prop rpm) and airspeed (knots/km/h) gauges
- Animations for tiedowns, wheel chocks and pitot covers
- Animated pilot and passenger models which can be displayed or hidden (pilot head individually switchable in VC)
- In game Animation Manager
- Microsoft's Flight Simulator X SP2, Acceleration or FSX Gold
- Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D version 2 or higher
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO
The demo version of the Eaglet consists of the floats model version
Download the demo from here: www.antsairplanes.com/downloads/AntsEagletV121DEMO.exe (58MB)
With this demo you can find out exactly how well the Eaglet will run on your particular system. The demo includes the full documentation and is the same as the full version except for the following things:
- Floats only version
- 3 repaints
Everything else is exactly the same as it is in the full version. The demo should provide a good representation of the performance and framerates you would get from the full version.
VERSION 1.2 NOW AVAILABLE (Jun 2014)
Version 1.2 adds the following:
- Functions of the Eaglet Setup Program are now incorporated into the Animation Manager which is run within FSX/P3D.
- Seasky floats version.
- Prepar3D Version 2 models.
- Improved realistic prop torque effect.
- Improved multiplayer flooding issues.
If you have bought an earlier version you can download the version 1.2 installer from your account at the store you purchased the Eaglet. The version 1.2 installer (the file is called AntsEagletV120.exe) is the full package .
The Eaglet paintkit can be downloaded here: Eaglet Paintkit
The paintkit is approx 15 MB in size and contains layered textures saved in photoshop format. The paintkit uses an auto installer as this is able to compress the files to a very small size.