- Microsoft's Flight Simulator X SP2, Acceleration or FSX Gold
- Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D version 2 or higher
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO
With this demo you can find out exactly how well the Sierra will run on your particular system. The demo includes the full documentation and is the same as the full version except for the following limitations:
- The propeller does not turn.
- RXP version not included (note: the RXP GPS is not included with the Sierra)
- 1 repaint only (all white).
Download the demo from here: www.antsairplanes.com/downloads/AntsSierraV140DEMO.exe (75MB)
VERSION 1.4 NOW AVAILABLE (Jun 2014)
Version 1.4 adds the following:
- Updated Animation Manager allows fuel and weight changes in game.
- Prepar3D Version 2 models.
- Improved realistic prop torque effect.
- Fixed any multiplayer flooding issues.
If you have bought an earlier version you can download the version 1.4 installer from your account at the store you purchased the Sierra. The version 1.4 installer (the file is called AntsSierraV140.exe) is the full package .
Read the AVSIM review of the Sierra at http://www.avsim.com/pages/1210/Ants/LSA.html
Special thanks to Greg Neale from airsportqld at Boonah for his help. Visit the Scenery page to download some free scenery for Boonah.
AIRPLANES > SIERRA LSA VERSION 1.40 FOR FSX AND PREPAR3D V2. Payware (Jun 2014)
The Sierra is a sleek lightweight 2 seater modern aircraft constructed in Italy from aluminium sheeting over a steel frame. The aircraft uses the 100hp Rotax 912 engine and will happily cruise at over 110kts. Even though the aircraft is not cleared for aerobatics it still displays stable, agile handling, crisp control response and excellent take off and climb rate performance.
Primarily designed as a trainer in the new light sport aircraft category it also makes a good cross country tourer with a range of over 600NM.
FlightSimStore Price $19.95 AUD
SimMarket Price 17.25 EUR (14.20 EUR without tax)
FSPilotShop Price $18.75USD
PCAviator Australia Price $19.95 AUD
- Native FSX model with bump and specular maps
- Highly detailed Virtual Cockpit with full animations and mouse control (you can even open and close the air vents)
- Virtual Cockpit rain effects (with exterior rain effects on canopy)
- Silky smooth 3D gauges
- Custom radios package
- 10 Liveries included. 2 Australian, 2 New Zealand and 1 UK plus 5 that allow the user to set the registration number
- Animation Manager controls display of pilot, passenger, joystick, wheel covers, tiedowns, pitot covers. You can even control whether the pilot or passenger wears sunglasses.
- Special model that provides compatibility with the RealityXP 530 or 430 GPS as well as allowing additional avionics to be installed
NOTE: the RealityXP GPS is not included with the Sierra. The RealityXP GPS can be purchased separately from RealityXP. The RealityXP GPS is only compatible with FSX and not P3D.
- Full lighting including Instrument, Strobe, Nav and Landing lights
- Tested by genuine Sierra pilots
- Pilot's Handbook and Quick Start guide included
- Please note that there is no 2D panel with this aircraft
- High quality realistic sounds
- Paintkit available (download here (90MB in photoshop format))
NEW V1.2 PANEL SCREENSHOTS