CONTACT > SUPPORT ISSUES
All support issues are handled by email.
Send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information when contacting support:
- Retailer order number (to prevent thieves asking for support please supply the retailer order number for any payware products).
- The product name and version. The version is always on the top of each page of the aircraft’s Pilot’s Handbook (if the T-28 is it the B/C, D or A?)
- The version of FSX or P3D you are using.
- Any screenshots of the problem. These can be much more helpful than a vague description.
- Please try to be as detailed as possible when describing the problem. Describe as best as you can the steps involved that led to the problem. Contrary to common belief FS developers are not able to read minds so the more information you provide the quicker the problem can be resolved.
Here are some links to some great aero and flight simulator websites
www.aussiex.org - Freeware scenery, aircraft and repaints
www.flightsimstore.com - Australian online FS store
http://www.fspilotshop.com/ - USA online FS store
http://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html - European online FS Store
http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/home.php - Australian online FS store
http://www.pcaviator.com/store/ - USA online FS store
www.sim-outhouse.com - Flight Simulation forum, news and library
www.flightsim.com - Flight Simulation forum, news and library
www.airsportqld.com.au - Flight Training School at Boonah
www.theflyingtigers.org.au - Flying Tigers Ulralight club at Boonah
www.australianfrontier.com - Australian Frontier virtual airline